Women's Silk Sleepwear 100% Silk Pajama Pants
- Women's Silk Sleepwear 100% Silk Pajama Pants made of 100% pure silk from Oscar Rossa. The french seams, amazing contrast piping and 19 mm heavier silk fabric enhance the beauty and comfort.
- Made by luxury highest quality 19 momme 100% Pure Mulberry Silk Charmeuse, elegant, luxurious and gorgeous.
- Elegant Contrast Piping for added appeal
- Pants feature an elastic waist with drawstring, two sided pockets, perfect for sleeping or lounging
- Dry clean recommended, or hand wash with like colors in cool water. Gentle detergent. Hang dry in shade. Do not bleach. Do not wring or twist. Garment steaming or cool iron as necessary.
- Standard American Size. XS=0-2, S=4-6, M=8-10, L=12-14, XL=16-18, XXL=20. Outseam length for S size is around 38.5", inseam length for S size is around 29". The model wears S size. Model information: Height 5'9", Bust 34", Waist 26", Hip 36".
- Women's Silk Sleepwear 100% Silk Pajama Pants. Affordable Luxury Silk Products from Oscar Rossa.
All OSCAR ROSSA silk sleepwear are in genuine 100% Mulberry Silk at highest quality level.
• It is not accurate to judge whether a fabric is silk or polyester only by hand feeling. Polyester can be finished softer than silk; silk can be a little rough compared to the polyester. It depends on the fabric finishing.
• Silk is very delicate fabric, not comparable to cotton or polyester in strength. If it is made too soft during production, the delicate silk fabric will be much easier to incur ripples or even split during long time use if the wearer keeps on pulling it especially in the areas of armholes and crotches. So, silk should NOT be finished extremely soft with this consideration in order to last longer. And it is also recommended to order a little bigger size so that the body can have enough room to move easily without keeping on stretching the delicate silk fabric.
• All Oscar Rossa silk has extra anti-split finishing procedure during fabric processing. This special procedure will make the delicate silk fabric more durable to use, although it may compromise a little bit on the softness. In the meantime, the silk fabric was processed as soft as possible. As time goes by, it will become softer and more comfortable after absorbing moisture during use.
• Benefit of Silk: Silk is the most hypoallergenic of all fabrics because of its natural protein structure. It contains natural proteins and 18 essential amino acids including the protein albumen. Silk proves beneficial to those with sensitive skin conditions.
OSCAR ROSSA silk washing instructions.
• Dry clean recommended. Dry clean is recommended for silk sleepwear to keep the luster of silk charmeuse. Hand wash can be applied, but it will result in slight dulling of the satin side. Ironing the silk sleepwear after hand wash can help to bring back some of the shining to the satin side.
• Or hand wash with like colors in cool water. Gentle detergent.
• Do not bleach. Do not wring or twist.
• The rich colors of silk may often bleed, so don’t be surprised to see color bleeding in the water when you wash especially in the first a couple of washing.
• Hang dry in shade. Do not put silk garments in the washing machine or dryer as this may damage the delicate silk fabric.
• Garment steaming or cool iron as necessary.
Oscar Rossa silk sleepwear uses the best quality 19 momme silk charmeuse fabric. Silk charmeuse is soft and lustrous with the front side in satin finish and back side in dull finish.
Take Care of Delicate Silk and Enjoy Luxury Oscar Rossa Silk Sleepwear.