Made by luxury highest quality 19 momme 100% Pure Mulberry Silk Charmeuse, elegant, luxurious and gorgeous.
French seams for ultimate luxury and comfort.
Boxer features an elastic waist with drawstring and button fly front for maximum comfort, perfect for sleeping or lounging.
Hand wash with like colors in cool water. Gentle detergent. Hang dry in shade. Do not bleach. Garment steaming or cool iron as necessary. Or dry clean. Do not put silk garments in the washing machine or dryer as this may damage the delicate silk fabric.
Standard American Size. Model wears L size. Model information: Height 6'1".
Affordable Luxury Silk Products from Oscar Rossa.
• All Oscar Rossa silk sleepwear are in genuine 100% mulberry silk at highest quality level. It is not accurate to judge whether a fabric is silk or polyester only by hand feeling. Polyester can be finished softer than silk; silk can be a little rough compared to the polyester. It depends on the fabric finishing.
• Silk is very delicate fabric. If it is made too soft during production, the delicate silk fabric will be much easier to get bubbles/ripples or split during long time use if the wearer keeps on pulling it. So silk should NOT be finished extremely soft with this consideration in order to last longer.
• All Oscar Rossa silk has extra anti-split finishing procedure during fabric processing. This special procedure will make the delicate silk fabric more durable to use, although it may compromise a little bit on the softness. In the meantime, the silk fabric was processed as soft as possible. As time goes by, it will become softer and more comfortable after absorbing moisture during use.
• Benefit of Silk: Silk is the most hypoallergenic of all fabrics because of its natural protein structure. It contains natural proteins and 18 essential amino acids including the protein albumen. Silk proves beneficial to those with sensitive skin conditions.
OSCAR ROSSA silk washing instructions.
• Hand wash with like colors in cool water. Gentle detergent.
• Do not bleach. Do not wring or twist.
• The rich colors of silk may often bleed, so don’t be surprised to see color bleeding in the water when you wash especially in the first a couple of washing.
• Hang dry in shade.
• Garment steaming or cool iron as necessary.
• Or dry clean.
• Take Care of Delicate Silk, Enjoy Luxury Wonderful Silk.