Women's Silk Sleepwear 100% Silk Robe with lace
- Women's Silk Sleepwear 100% Silk Robe made by highest quality 19 momme 100%silk charmeuse, elegant, luxurious and gorgeous, a great gift for her. This robe design has long sleeves, sewn in belt loops and a matching belt making it a great addition to your loungewear.
- Dry clean recommended, or hand wash with like colors in cool water. Gentle detergent. Hang dry in shade. Do not bleach. Do not wring or twist. Garment steaming or cool iron as necessary.
- M size: Chest 45", Central back length 34".
All OSCAR ROSSA silk sleepwear are in genuine 100% Mulberry Silk at highest quality level.
• All Oscar Rossa silk sleepwear are in genuine 100% mulberry silk at highest quality level. It is not accurate to judge whether a fabric is silk or polyester only by hand feeling. Polyester can be finished softer than silk; silk can be a little rough compared to the polyester. It depends on the fabric finishing.
• Silk is very delicate fabric. If it is made too soft during production, the delicate silk fabric will be much easier to get bubbles/ripples or split during long time use if the wearer keeps on pulling it. So silk should NOT be finished extremely soft with this consideration in order to last longer.
• All Oscar Rossa silk has extra anti-split finishing procedure during fabric processing. This special procedure will make the delicate silk fabric more durable to use, although it may compromise a little bit on the softness. In the meantime, the silk fabric was processed as soft as possible. As time goes by, it will become softer and more comfortable after absorbing moisture during use.
• Benefit of Silk: Silk is the most hypoallergenic of all fabrics because of its natural protein structure. It contains natural proteins and 18 essential amino acids including the protein albumen. Silk proves beneficial to those with sensitive skin conditions.
OSCAR ROSSA silk washing instructions.
• Dry clean recommended.
• Hand wash with like colors in cool water. Gentle detergent.
• Do not bleach. Do not wring or twist.
• The rich colors of silk may often bleed, so don’t be surprised to see color bleeding in the water when you wash especially in the first a couple of washing.
• Hang dry in shade.
• Garment steaming or cool iron as necessary.
Oscar Rossa silk sleepwear uses the best quality 19 momme silk charmeuse fabric. Silk charmeuse is soft and lustrous with the front side in satin finish and back side in dull finish.
Dry clean is recommended for silk sleepwear to keep the luster of silk charmeuse. Hand wash can be applied, but it will result in slight dulling of the satin side. Ironing the silk sleepwear after hand wash can help to bring back some of the shining to the satin side.
Take Care of Delicate Silk, Enjoy Luxury Wonderful Oscar Rossa Silk.